No previous experience or special equipment is required, and we practice in normal clothes.
All students work within their own capabilities and feel the benefits with regular practice.
The groups are friendly and welcoming and the teacher encouraging and patient.
Classes throughout Oxfordshire, one-to-one or virtually by Skype or Zoom.
Practising T’ai Chi Chih is easy and enjoyable and it has been shown to:
- Relieve the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Improve levels of pain/pain management
- Improve circulation, balance and flexibility
- Help with more energy and stamina
- Help with greater mental focus, clarity and creativity
- Strengthen the heart, lungs, bones and immune system
- Help with sounder sleep
- Provide relief for arthritis sufferers